tirsdag den 4. januar 2011

Tomorrow I move out of my luxury room...






Over new year I had to move to a (way too) expensive luxury room. Simply because Koh Tao has been SO full of people for the last weeks. I have actually never seen so many people on Koh Tao before. The normal clientele on Koh Tao is 80% backpackers with an age from 20-25, but during Christmas and New Year there have also been many families with small or teenage children, pensioneers, mature people etc. And I have never heard so much Danish been spoken before around me when I e.g. walk on the beach or on the street. So Christmas and New Year is a very different time on Koh Tao than usual.
Today's photos are from or of my too expensive swimmingpool-view room. But tomorrow there is again a cheaper room available so I will move back to more 'normal' prices. And some photos of some animal life on Koh Tao.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar