tirsdag den 5. april 2011

Enjoying my time in Bangkok...

The last blog entry was about how I (choose) to get evacuated from Koh Tao, but I m now enjoying the time in Bangkok. I have reached page 180 in the book that I am writing and I have already got very positive feedback from some publishers. Wow!
I am happy.
Maybe my book writing can help me find a great job - or extend my diving in South-East Asia. Time will tell.
Today's photos are from Bangkok where I am waiting for my plane home on the 7-8 April, and where I am continously working on the manuscript for my book. I actually managed to freeze when I was in Koh Tao (the rain and storm made it pretty cold - in shorts and T-shirt), but in Bangkok everything is as always. 35 degrees plus and too warm. So I seek into air-con areas like my hotel and restaurants.

Yesterday I went to a 'Tivoli' again and I have been very busy trying to fix my Nokia N900 where the USB connector came out together with the cable. Without luck. I first went to Nokia care, and they said that they could fix it in 2-3 weeks, but since I need to leave soon, I went to less official repair shops in MBK (a great place to do any kind of shopping - or repair - in Bangkok). They used three hours to TRY to place three new micro-USB adaptors just to find out they were not working. Because Nokia N900 has placed the USB connector on the main-board (try a google search for this and you will find hundreds of other people with the same problem). In other words: My less than 7 months old Nokia high-end phone chose to release the charging (and connecting!) adapter from the phone, and I am now for 2 months using a very basic mobile phone - from Nokia. Which works. And my danish sim card has hence been inactive for the same reason. Thanks to Nokia....
Hmmmm
Anyway, being back in Bangkok is great, and I use some of the the time to go shopping for all the things which you cannot buy on the islands.















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar