torsdag den 23. februar 2012

Bumpy train ride but back in Bangkok...

I am now back in Bangkok. I arrived this morning, but I started yesterday early afternoon from Koh Tao. First with the boat, then with the night train from Chumpon to Bangkok. A very bumpy ride (going with train in Thailand feels like driving a car on a gravel road in Australia in poor condition). So not much sleep...
There is a small story behind one of today's photos - the overweight man sleeping on a table.
The photo is from Chumpon railway station. He drank too much and fell asleep. When he woke up just before the train arrived his train ticket was gone. He was very mad. He even started yelling in Finnish (guess his nationality ;o).
When I entered the train and when the train was leaving, I could still hear him yelling outside...
I have no idea what happened to his ticket, maybe he put it in a pocket and forgot? I hardly doubt that people would steal a train ticket (and not his bag instead).
Other photos are from Chumpon city as well as from arriving at the pier with the boat.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar