søndag den 22. august 2010

Diving today - and job situation











Today I went diving - for a change. Two beautiful but relatively shallow dives. Today I chose to dive with other dive centre. Yes it cost me double price compared to the other centre I found, but on the other hand they offered me a job starting from 1-October! Which seems to be where the high season starts here. Tuesday (in two days) I will go to Bangkok as planned and then a few days later to Philippines. So now I am considering if I want to work in Egypt over the winter. They want me to stay until April, so the next few days I will consider if I want to stay 6 months in Egypt. Good dive centre, professional, good salary and seems like very nice colleagues (even though the boss and many employees are from Finland; which sounds like familiar to my previous job at Nokia :-). But on the other hand, why change everything? :-). But they also have Polish, Swedish etc people employed :-). But I will consider very carefully. But very very tempting.
However, I also managed to shoot a couple of underwater photos today. That is really a good thing about paying for your diving; you can bring camera and act like a tourist :o). As an instructor / dive guide, you have focus on the people you are with, which is great, but camera usage is banned. So I have really used my time in Egypt to shoot loads and loads of photos. Which is also a passion of mine!
The photos from today's dive show a number of cute coral landscapes, an eagle ray (which is still one of my favourite fish), a unicornfish (Danish: Enhjørning-fisk), a dive instructor leading beginners through water, a grey moray eal (Danish Moræne) etc

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar