fredag den 23. marts 2012

My first two weeks of working...











I have now finished my first 2 weeks of working at Nokia, Beijing.
Even though that this blog was intended for my scuba diving adventure, I have decided to continue to update the blog. Maybe not so frequent, since now I also have to work ;o). Writing this blog has been a great way for me to communicate and share my experiences.
So, I started a new adventure. Called working. Not working for almost no money as a scuba diving instructor. Not working for free as a dive master leading people on dives. But 'real' work.
Monday the 12-March I started working for Nokia in Beijing. Back on the mother ship as several of my former colleagues have called it.
Apart from the big change of actually working 9-6, the Chinese culture is also quite different from e.g. Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines. But it is certainly an interesting culture 'shock'.
However, everything is going pretty ok, despite the many new challenges.
I attach a few photos of my apartment etc

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar