søndag den 29. april 2012

A tribute to my brother...

The last two weeks have been very sad. My oldest of two brothers died almost exactly two weeks ago. Yes, I know that this blog is normally very positive and it is about my many great adventures in the world. But life is not always that easy. Death is certainly not easy. I have had two very sad weeks. I went to Denmark last weekend for my brothers funeral, but sitting in China before going was almost worse than being with my family and going to the funeral. Now I am back in China, I have started working but it is still very hard. My brother became only 49 years old. He did not live the most perfect life, but he was a very good brother for me, who always cared about me. So this blog entry is a tribute to Michael. I wish you all the best wherever you are, Michael... I will never forget you.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar