mandag den 14. maj 2012

Our new apartment etc


















Yesterday, Sunday 13-May, I finally moved into my new apartment. In the same building, a lower floor (8th floor instead of 30th floor), but much bigger - and even more quiet. Now I have a larger living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a walk-in closet and a larger kitchen. Almost for the same price. And still serviced (=cleaning 3 times a week, with a reception, security guards etc).
Now I think I have found the right apartment for the rest of my stay in Beijing. Great. The moving had to be done with plastic bags - almost one hundred plastic bags I think, since I did not have any moving boxes (and plastic bags in China are often quite small). Yes, I already managed in the last two months to buy quite a lot of extra and nicer looking clothes (instead of the T-shirts and short pants I used all the time in Thailand), I bought some plants, some basic tools,  a scanner/printer etc. My conclusion is that it does not take long time to purchase quite a lot of things so that moving becomes problematic (keep in mind that I moved here with around 30 kilos only - incl quite some part of my dive equipment - which I not really need so much now ;o). Now I probably already have 120 kilo, I guess.
Well, the wardrobe needed some serious change, and so I did. I guess this was the main part ;o).
I would love to attach some photos, but my VPN (that should allow me to escape the great Chinese (fire)wall is giving me trouble (it stopped working some days ago, so I am on a web based VPN). I will do later ;o) (for some weird reason China does not accept blogspot).

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar