tirsdag den 21. august 2012

2.5 years on the road...








It is now more than 2.5 year ago that I left Denmark, to travel Thailand, Malaysia, Phillippines, Vietnam, Egypt - and now almost 6 months working in Beijing China
And why not celebrate my 2.5 year anniversary to actually come home to Denmark? Well, I needed a summer holiday anyway so that I could go the Skanderborg (music) festival, which ended around one week ago. And now I am actually working pretty hard in my summer house which has been neglected a bit over the last 2+ years. So I have been doing some painting of external parts of the summer house where it was needed (e.g. windows and the roof of the playhouse ;o). Even though I have had a company to do some of the work in the garden, certain parts were also heavily neglected (I am still amazed how much plants and not least weed can grow in just a single Danish spring).
My time in Denmark has been with probably the best weather which Denmark has had this year, so my timing was perfect. 25+ degrees several days - almost too warm for work in the garden ;o)
Next Sunday I will go back to Beijing
The photos show my summerhouse, and some of the 'projects' that I have done during my stay. Also some photos from nearby fields where the harvest season is almost finished. And of course a single (mobile phone) photo from Skanderborg festival (my camera was low on battery from beginning :o( )
Denmark has been and still is showing itself from the absolute most beautiful side - I am grateful ;o)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar